Tuesday, January 24, 2006

NEWS: Terry White's Tech Blog Goes Live!


My buddy Terry White has always had some of the most insightful comments on the industry and just great spot-on tips and advice on tech stuff in general, and last week I was giving him a load of grief about not having a blog. Well, it musta worked because the very next day he had one up and running, and no big surprise--it's great. Terry's blog isn't just Photoshop stuff, it's a tech-blog so it's everything tech, with a heavy slant on design and Macintosh stuff. He's got lots of very specific info on tech gear and although his blog is brand new, it's already off to great start. I know a lot of you know Terry from his sessions at Photoshop World, and his training for Adobe, so stop by his blog and say howdy (by the way, I don't hear Terry using the term "Howdy" very much. I don't know why, but it's just not popular in Detroit). ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home