TIP: Find Out More Info In The Bridge

I'm not a big fan of the "Tool Tips" feature found in both Photoshop and The Bridge, but here's one case where they can pay off. If you have them turned on (in the Bridge preferences), and you just pause your cursor over a thumbnail in the Bridge, in a moment or two a little yellow window will appear (as shown here) with background info on your image (like the file size, dimensions, when it was last modified---stuff like that). It saves you a trip to the Metadata panel if you just need some quick details about your image. Give it a try and see what you think.


1 Comments:
I'm not a big fan of the tool tips either, they're more of a distraction than anything else and I rarely need them, if ever. I didn't know you could turn them on and off though, never tried. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment
<< Home