Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm Off to Photoshop World in Vegas, baby!


Yippie! It's finally here---Photoshop World Las Vegas, and I'm heading out tomorrow!!! As you can see, I'm pretty psyched!!! Besides the keynote, I'm teaching three sessions:

(1) Photoshop Killer Tips for Photographers
(2) The Lost Art of Typography
(3) Designing with Type

I know, two type classes at a Photoshop conference, but photographers really need this stuff, because bad photography and bad design can ruin a great photo. In Miami, I had nearly 800 people in my "Designing with Type" session and it was standing room only, so I brought back my "Lost Art of Typography" session by popular demand (really).

If you're going to Photoshp World, make sure you say "hi," and if not, you can see photos from the event posted daily at the Photoshop World Web site.

Also, my new book "The Digital Photography" book debuts there as well. It's currently ranked as the #3 bestselling of all computer/internet books at Amazon.com, so help me get it up to #1 by buying a copy (or two) by clicking here (hey, it's only $13 bucks on Amazon. Cheap!).

Well, gotta run. I gotta get all my outlines printed up, I've gotta pack, back-up all my stuff, etc.

Have a great week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home