Last Calla Lilly (and shot set-up info)

Here's one final Calla Lilly shot from Tuesday's shoot (made into a tritone in Photoshop CS2). I had a question posted (and some emails) asking about the set-up and camera info on how the shots I posted yesterday were taken. I did them using the exact (and I mean exact) same set-up I used for the daisies I shot last week (Scroll down to Wed. Sept 27th, and the step-by-step set up is there---I used the same camera, lens, tripod, background---every bit the same, and all shot with natural light. The camara settings are: Shutter Speed 1/125, Aperture Priority, 150mm focal length (Macro zoom), at f/5.6.


1 Comments:
Great photo!
BTW, I saw this news over on DP Review...
New Nikon firmware for D200, D2X and D2Hs.
Here's the link:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0610/06100301nikonfirmware.asp
It sounds like the D2X got a real "mega upgrade" with this new firmware which I would guess you would be very happy about Scott!
Post a Comment
<< Home