The iPod Flea ad is Online!
The iPod Flea ad, created by Felix, Dave, Matt, and Myself for the opening keynote of the Mac Design Conference is online at David Pogue's New York Times Web site.
You can watch it there at http://www.davidpogue.com
And yes, I haven't figured out yet how to make the links live in blog yet. I'm (what's the word I'm looking for?) lame! ;-)
You can watch it there at http://www.davidpogue.com
And yes, I haven't figured out yet how to make the links live in blog yet. I'm (what's the word I'm looking for?) lame! ;-)


3 Comments:
There should be a little link image above where you type that you can hit to make a link. The easiest way is to highlight the text you want to link, click that button and paste in the URL that you want it to go to. It will do it automatically. And like Gmail it will show you the link (blue underlined text) not the HTML code. Really slick actually.
Ah, Jon, if it where only that easy. Sadly there are only three buttons:
(1) Spell Checker (which clearly, I rarely use).
(2) Insert graphics (which I use a lot)
(3) Recover Post (which brings back a previous version of your post).
Other than a Preview link, which lets you see how your page is going to look, I can't find a link button (but you know, and I know, it can be done). My search is on!
Thanks for giving it a shot. :)
-Scott
Ahhhh. I figured it out: you highlight the URL, then you Control-click and from the pop-up menu that appears, you choose "Make Link."
Well, I'm going to go update all my links now. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home