Don't enter the Digital Canvas Awards
As you probably know by now, we launched the first worldwide Photoshop competition, called the Digital Canvas Awards (http://www.digitalcanvasawards.com). Here's the thing: as you also know this is private blog that I produce just for family and invited personal friends, right? So if you're reading this, you must be either family or a personal friend (since this site is private, I have not listed it publicly anywhere). Which means (sadly) that you're disqualified from entering (as are employees of NAPP or KW Media Group). See, you knew being my friend was going come back and bite you one day. Sorry bout that.


3 Comments:
Dang, there goes my vacation in Paris!!!! ;-)
There are actually a few more people than just friends and family reading. I told you about how I got an IM from one of your fans. Here's one site that links to it.
I would lose anyway, so it's not loss for me!
Nice Try, Eddie. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home