Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More photos from Stockholm


I went ahead and put some of the shots from yesterday in a Flickr album. You can check it out by clicking here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, now you're making me homesick. (I am from Stockholm but currently live in Amsterdam - so I'll catch you in Nieuwegein in a couple of weeks time!)

I love the picture of the bottle, the reflected lights are magical!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to sweden my friend and i hope you will find this coutry exiting and beautiful. sorry for not beeing there.Job and everything, you know, but on of my internet friends will be there. i love your photos from stockholm and i love how you present this country. sweden is beautiful and people are kind, and i truly hopet that they are VERY kind with you too, otherwise, ill take care of them. so take care and have good time in sweden. love your latest book. see ya :)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home