Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shootin' in Stockholm


We went shootin' today in the streets of Stockholm, Sweden. What a wonderful city (with really gracious and wonderful people). Here's a shot I took today in the old town section of Stockholm (click on the photo for a larger version). Tomorrow I'm speaking at Adobe Live, and hopefully I'll have some shots to post from there tomorrow. Well, it's nearly 2:00 a.m., I better hit the sack. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, 2 am. Just a few minutes away from sunrise... It's easy this time a year. No going up early, just stay up late

3:15 AM  
Blogger Oscar Nonis said...

You are Great Photographer, Smart Photoshop Teacher and Gentleman

You are like a Hero to me.

I follow you and obey and respect.

You are BLESSED

Good Luck Scott

Oscar Nonis

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! If you want a really good shot, you should find an alley called "Mårten Trotzigs gränd". The alley is very narrow and har great potential to be the next artwork that you'll hang on your wall!!

Ps. You'll find it in "the old city"(as you say it =))

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home