Thursday, May 18, 2006

My First Online Photoshop Course


I'm just tickled pink (whatever that means) to announce that my first online Photoshop training course is up and running. It's a 21-day online course (just 5 minutes a day) and it went "live" just last week. There are already hundreds of people taking the course and we're just having a blast.

There are three components to the course for each day: (1) You download a PDF outline, along with extra tips and a list of keyboard shortcuts used that day (2) You download the same photo I used, so you can follow right along with me, and (3) You download the 5-minute video class each day.

The 21-day class starts when you sign-up, so you can join any time. Anyway, I'm totally psyched, and if you want to join in (NAPP members get $30.00 off the $69.95 course tuition), just go to PhotoshopTraining.com and you can start today. Right now. This minute. It's ideal for people who need instant Photoshop-if-a-cation. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home