Tuesday, May 23, 2006
About Me

- Name: Scott Kelby
- Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
Previous Posts
- Catch My Interview on The Digital Photography Show
- My First Online Photoshop Course
- Adobe Releases Photoshop Update
- I'm Back From Mac Live
- Divitale's Hands-on Workshop
- NEWS: Cool New Scripts from Russell Brown
- I'm at MacLive in NYC
- From Zion National Park
- Gear Used in Slot Shots
- Photoshop TV: 1.8 million downloads in April



8 Comments:
Santa Fe, New Mexico or maybe Taos.
Jdbstudio@aol.com
I agree with the Santa Fe theory... & btw, GREAT shot...
I THINK THIS WAS TAKEN IN NEW ORLEANS
Considering that you're in the Tampa Bay area... I'd guess Ybor City.
Do I win a prize??? The Channels Book, maybe??? Cool pic, by the way!
i too would have to go with a bathroom. Looks like a restaurant john to me.
Rob
I am quessing Ybor city in Tampa!
Scott C.
The Ybor City guesses weren't bad, but it's a bit further away than that. ;-)
Hmm... maybe St. Augustine?
Post a Comment
<< Home