What I Learned at Photoshop World

Photoshop World is a crazy busy time for me, but every once in a while I get to sneak into a session or two, and I absolutely love that because I'm guaranteed to learn something new. This time, I went to David Ziser's "Live Wedding Shoot" pre-conference session, where we rented a real church, and hired bride and groom models, so David could teach how to shoot a wedding live on location.
First, let me say that I learned just a ton. David is an amazing teacher, and his direct, and often humorous teaching style was absolutely a pleasure, and the whole crowd was ooohhing and aahhhing as he would shoot and wirelessly transfer the images to a projector and screen set up in the church, so we could see live as he tweaked his lighting (one off camera flash, and one on camera to trigger it). One of the shots I took during the class is shown above---click on it for a larger version. Anyway, David was brilliant, and for me his class was one of the highlights of the entire conference. If you get a chance to catch David's nationwide "Digital Wake-up Call" tour, don't miss it!


1 Comments:
Nice shot buddy. How did you get the motion blur trailing off of her left side? Was that a rear sync shot or did you add the effect later?
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home