Photoshop World for Photographers

By now I'm sure you know, Photoshop World (NAPP's annual convention and the world's largest Photoshop training event) is coming to Boston on April 4-6, at the Hynes Convention Center. But if you haven't been to Photoshop World in a few years (or ever for that matter), you might not realize that it has grown to include a photography component that isn't just Photoshop training.
For example, did you know that we have a full track on just professional lighting techniques, where you see some of the best in the business setting up and lighting everything from commercial product shots, to portrait lighting techniques, to even how to professionally light shots of food from one of Kraft food's own in-house experts.
Beyond that, we have an entire track dedicated to the inspirational side of photography, featuring the amazing images and insights of legends like Joe McNally, Jay Maisel, and George Lepp (among others). Or imagine how much you'd get out of having some of the nation's top photographers spend one-on-one time with you, reviewing your portfolio and sharing their ideas to make it even better. How much would that be worth to your career? (that amazing opportunity is free to Photoshop World attendees, by the way).
Or how about the most talked about event at Photoshop World--the after hours "Creative Side of Digital Photography" where you'll spend an evening seeing the work, and hearing about the creativity that goes into the images that change our world, hosted by a panel of today's most brilliant photographic artists.
Also, if you bring your camera to Photoshop World, we have pre-conference photography workshops that include our live on-location photo safari, and Canon's hands-on live photo studio photo shoot, or one of a half dozen shooting opportunities right on the expo show floor.
If you're interested in the future of the digital photography workflow, in Boston we've added an entire track for photographers dedicated to teaching the new workflow using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and how to it with Photoshop CS2/CS3.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you a peek into a part of Photoshop World that has grown, matured, and expanded during the past few years, and if you're a photographer I wanted to make sure you were aware of this "other side" of the event.
As a NAPP member you already get $100 off the non-member price, plus if you register now, before the early bird registration cut-off date, you save another $100. If you've been to any previous Photoshop World, you get an additional $50 off as an Alumni discount (so, you could get your full conference pass for $349, which is just an insane bargain, and makes it the most affordable conference of its kind anywhere).
You can find out more at photoshopworld.com, including the list of who's on this year's "Photoshop World Instructor Dream Team," you can check out the full conference schedule, plus you can take advantage of our airline and hotel discounts exclusively for conference attendees. Hope I get to see you in Boston! :-)


4 Comments:
This looks a great event. I only wish I could make it...
I will be there! Looking forward to it, Scott!
Thank you for years of inspiration and all the tips from PhotoshopTV!
I wish I could make it too! Is there any talk of Photoshop World Central? That would be awesome!
why cant there be an event like this in the UK
Post a Comment
<< Home