Monday, January 22, 2007

Lame Excuse #17 For Not Blogging Yet

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted anything yet today---I took Friday, Sat. and Sun off and took my wife to Las Vegas for the weekend just to relax and have fun, and (are you ready for this?), I didn't take my computer. That's right---no email, no wireless, no nuthin. I read a book on the plane (which I found is a nice change from writing a book on a plane), so I just got in the office, and I have no idea what has been happening the "Photoshop Land," but as soon as I do (which I can't swear will be today), I'll post something here. So, that's it---my latest lame excuse for not having a post ready this morning. Hey, in a semi-related story: I only lost $35 total on the trip. In terms of gambling in Vegas, that's like being up $250. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegas rocks... glad to see you've got some rest in you.

All the best,
RC

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

Read you all the way from Caracas, Venezuela. Thanks for all the teachings. Look forward to reading you again soon!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home