Monday, April 02, 2007

On My Way to Boston for Photoshop World!

My flight is going to board in 10 minutes, so I thought I’d get a quick post up to let you know that I’m working on a “Monday Morning News Update” that I’ll post once we land. If you’re headed up to Boston—I’ll see you there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, Scott! I truly wish I was there for all the fun and games. Have a super time and I hope to see you in Vegas for the next one. I'll see you in Santa Fe in June.
All my best,
Mary Lou Johnson

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw you walking around here in Boston Scott -- looking very thin there my man!!

ME

7:35 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

I loved PSWorld: Vegas last year, and wish I could be there this time, but I'll really try to be at the next Vegas show!

Have fun up there!

-Bryan

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attended the "Down and Dirty Tricks" session and was so excited about the "3D-Curved Video Wall Effect" that I was up 'till midnight trying to get it right. I don't have CS3 and tried it with CS2. In Step 13, I can't seem to be able to convert the four layers to a smart object without any of the layers changing. Meaning, when I convert the layers into a smart object the rounded "tv" box effect goes away and the images revert to their original rectangle shape. Now, I do have the Educational Version of CS2. Could that be why I am not able to do this? Or, is there something wrong with CS2? Or, maybe I missed a step? Hopefully you can answer this for me...I would appreciate it. Thank you and I am having a really great time here in Boston. My email is santosana@yahoo.com.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home