An amazing workshop

When the light turns ugly, there's nothing left to do but pretend your camera and tripod are hunting rifles, and start speaking with a country twang, which is what Vinny and I are pictured doing here (photo courtesy of Lou Adzima)
I have to say, the Digitial Landscape Workshop Series was absolutely amazing. Moose Peterson, Vinny, and their guest shooter Joe McNally did an incredible job, and I learned more about landscape and macro photography in those three days than I have in the past three years. What a first class workshop from top to bottom, and if you ever get a chance to spend a few days with these guys, I promise it will change the way you work, think, and look at landscape photography forever. I can't recommend it enough. Here's the link to their site: http://www.digitallandscape.org/
I'm going to attend another workshop with them later this year--I hope I'll see you there, and when the light gets bad, we can pretend our tripod are machine guns....


1 Comments:
Looks like Vinny has a bigger gun... better use a little Free Transform to equalize the hunting party out.
Post a Comment
<< Home