COOL STUFF: Once in a Lifetime....
I got this forwarded from my friend Liz Bulger, and reading it can change your life in a very profound and significant way. He's what it read: "On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. That won't ever happen again). It really makes you stop and think, doesn't it? ;-)


8 Comments:
Sooo cool Scott, thanks for sharing that!
The problem now is that I'm going to stay up until 1am so I don't miss it. ;)
It will happen again but not until 3006. It's still pretty cool.
mike meyer
Actually, it will happen again in 100 years, 2106.
Actually, it will happen again this afternoon just after 1:00 PM so no need to hang around for 100 years. :)
Jim Flynn
that depends jim on whether or not you consider it 1:00 pm or 13:00.... ;)
Well, for us Europeans it will happy again in May - date comes before month... :-)
In the convention that numeical values usually read from left to right in order of descreasing magnitude, I instead look forward to
2006 05 04 03 02 01
that is, May 4, 2006, 2 minutes and 1 second past 3 am.
it will happen again in 3 years 12:34:56 07/08/09
Post a Comment
<< Home