Friday, June 02, 2006

Live from Adobe Live!


While I was at AdobeLive! in Stockholm, I taped a short video segment to give Photoshop TV veiwers a quick look at the event (that segment will air a week from Monday). Here's a shot (taken by my brother Jeff) outside the entrance to AdobeLive! (which was held in the beautiful China Theater in downtown Stockholm. Thanks to everyone who came out for the event (met lots of Photoshop TV viewers and NAPP members there), and also thanks to those of you who also attended the pro photographer event the next day in Sodermalm. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had known you were in Sweden, Scott! So when's the next time you'll be PhotoShopping in Europe? I'd love to hop over from Spain and watch the show with you guys!

Hani
hanilatif@telefonica.net

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home