I Want to Send You To Rome, Italy!

I really do, and I want to send you romantic Rome, Italy and pick up your airfare (for you and a friend), your hotel, and even your expenses while you're there. All you have to do is enter NAPP's "Photoshop User Awards: the first worldwide Adobe Photoshop Competition) and win the grand prize and the trip is on me. Not only that, you'll get to design a cover of an upcoming issue of Photoshop User magazine. Not bad, eh? OK, so what if you don't win the Grand Prize? Well, we're also picking winners in 11 different categories to win a $2,500 prize package, plus all the winner's art will be featured in an article in Photoshop User magazine. But if you don't enter, you can't win, so enter your work today. Check out the full details at http://www.photoshopuserawards.com/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home