A Look Back at Photoshop's Icon's
Photoshop Project Manager John Nack posted a link on his blog yesterday to a page showing all the application icons from previous versions of Adobe Photoshop. For those of you that have used Photoshop for years, it's a walk down memory lane (I started at version 2.0). If you're fairly new to Photohsop, I think you'll find it interesting to see the previous icons, and how they've changed over the years. The page isn't fancy---just a blank page with the icons, but it's still worth a quick visit, and besides, the page loads really fast. ;-)
It's at http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/images/ps-icon-history.gif
It's at http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/images/ps-icon-history.gif


2 Comments:
Too Cool! I started at 2.0 also, but that black and white one looks familiar from the Mac Classic days. Thanks for the link! Gotta love the 1Hr Photo booth - what a hoot! The "eye ball" lasted a long time and now what? a Feather?... still trying to understand that one. Any ideas?
Gotta love the first icon, they should have kept it.
I think the Eyeball and the Mac Guy logo are hanging out with all the other icons and college mascots that have been abandoned.
Say hi to Rowdy Raider!
Post a Comment
<< Home