Get My Free Gonzo Holiday Gadget Guide!

Today my first ever "Gonzo Holiday Gadget Guide" went "live." It's a free downloadable PDF featuring a list of photography and Photoshp-releated products that I use every day, and have fallen deepy, uncontrollably, and uncomfortably in love with. If you're looking for something to get the Photoshop Freak in your life, go download it from either http://www.planetphotoshop.com, or http://www.photoshoptv.com, or the NAPP member Website.


7 Comments:
This is like a christmas gift in itself!! Thanks so much Scott!
I agree,this is gonna be good...real good.
I just came to your blog to see if there was a way I could email you to find out what you were using in LA for your test photo shoot and I see that it will probably be in this list.
Can't wait till it's live!
Wait a minute. That's an odd looking Nikon D80 on page 10. Looks more like a D2 Series body yet with a "D90" ID.
Great Guide Scott...Whats up with the D90?
D90???
I saw that D90 picture about a year ago on some forum. Apparently, it came from a French site and the author Photoshop'd what he thought would be the ideal Nikon entry-level dSLR at the time. I don't know if Nikon would make a body without any strap hooks.
Post a Comment
<< Home