Stocking Stuffer: The New Version of my iPod Book Now in Stock

I just updated my iPod book called (surprisingly enough), "The iPod Book," (3rd edtion) and it's now in stock at Amazon.com and at your local Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc. The book has been totally updated for the latest iPods, including chapters on the new iPod Shuffle, the new Nano, all the new Movie and TV downloads, and all the latest iPod accessories for your home and car. Although it's called "The iPod Book" a lot of the book is about using Apple's iTunes software and the iTunes Store (where you buy all the songs, TV shows, Movies, and download Podcasts). It's filled with tips, tricks, little known features, etc. and has the exact same layout and style as my book "The Digital Photography Book" (I know....I need to work on some more creative names for these books, right?). ;-) Amazon.com has it in stock for $11.99. Buy one for everyone (and I mean everyone), on your Holiday list. In fact, buy a copy for people you don't even know. ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home