Thursday, January 11, 2007

Live Shoot at Macworld Expo


Here's a look at my session today at Peachpit Press's booth at Macworld Expo in San Francisco (click on the image for a larger version--photo by Dave Moser). This picks up where I left off yesterday: I started with an empty stage area, and when the class started I set up the two lightstands, one SB-800, and a diffuser on a lightstand (shown in the far right photo) and did a live shoot (that's Sarah in the photo: she worked for the AV company running the sound in the theater for Peachpit, and I asked her, and Scott Cowlin [shown in yesterday's post] to pose for our live shoot, and she was just wonderful). Then I took the photos in the new Adobe Bridge 2.0, where we sorted the photos (and looked at some of my favorite new features), then we took the images in Photoshop CS3 for finishing. Thanks so much to everyone who came out to see my sessions. I met so many NAPP members, and people who watch Photoshop TV--it was just a blast! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home