Monday, February 26, 2007
About Me

- Name: Scott Kelby
- Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
Previous Posts
- Shooting at DLWS
- I'm Off To Yosemite For a DLWS Workshop
- More Location Lighting Stuff
- Here's The Other Shot
- Lightroom Beta "Times Out" in 8 Days...but....
- The Monday Morning News Update
- Lightroom "One-Two Punch" Book Deal on Amazon.com
- 2nd Part of Mark Hamburg's (the father of Lightroo...
- Shooting Thethered on Intel-based Macs with Nikon ...
- Catch my Online Radio Interview About Photoshop World



4 Comments:
Hmm... what's the caption here?
-"Watch it, Dave, you're knocking over Scott's tri...!" ;-)
I am sooooo envious!
Chet
It looks a little to me like Scott is accusing Moose of stealing his shot. That happens a lot to Scott :)
In reality, it's not that exciting. When Dave went to take the shot, I pointed at Moose and said to Dave, "This is Moose Peterson!" and then Moose pointed back and said "This is Scott Kelby." This is just a glimpse into how incredibly clever Moose and I are, and what exciting and spontaneous lives we lead. Sad, isn't it? ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home