Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Lameness


I had all these plans to be posting all sorts of show coverage from Photoshop World, really giving loads of coverage, but I have been just running around like crazy. I've only got one session today (my brand new "Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks 2007" session), so hopefully I can get a few shots or posts up. Here's a few quick things in the meantime:

• My buddy (and Photoshop TV co-host), Dave Cross had the coolest thing happen yesterday: OnOne Software announced immediate availability of the "Dave Cross Digital Frame Collection," which adds more than 20 professionally designed frame edges to OnOne's popular PhotoFrame Pro edge plug-in for Photoshop. Read the full scoop at OnOne's site.

• We taped a Live episode of Photoshop TV from the Expo Floor yesterday, and we really had a blast. The episode will air on Monday.

• My Lightroom Book is here! Peachpit Press was selling them yesterday in the Expo Bookstore, and I was really psyched to see it! It should be in bookstores any day now! :-)

• Yesterday's Keynote from Adobe was just amazing. I hope to have some photos and more info later today, but it totally energized the standing-room-only crowd! It was the first in-depth look at Photoshop CS3 Extended--plus they showed some new technology that pretty much blew everybody away. More on this soon.

• Lots more to report, both about Photoshop World and about other things in the industry, so hopefully I'll get a chance to post more, but I've got to get to class, so have a great day everybody!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Holley said...

Hi Scott,

Great news that your book is out :) According to Amazon though it won't be available here until 30 April :(

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - I assume you'll have copies at your LA seminar in a couple of weeks!

I don't suppose you guys are ready to announce where Photoshop World will be in 2008? I couldn't come this year -- but would count the days until next year! :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mike Simons said...

Scott -

We met today after your 3rd session class; I was the guy with the high school students, talked with you & Kathy, 2 workbooks, etc., etc....

A HUGE thanks to you and your staff for the work you put into the conference --- I'll be in touch with more in the future, but right now, simply THANKS!!

-Mike

8:51 PM  
Blogger Dan Becker said...

Good evening, Scott:

I am currently attending PSWorld - Boston with two of my students (we all made the trek from the Milwaukee area). We're having a great time and wishing the event could last even a little longer - but they need to get back to studies and I need to return to teaching. We attended your Down and Dirty Tricks Session and (as you noted during the session) it was a great crowd. Scott, in reality, YOU are the one who made the session great. Your insight, humor, and spectacular lessons gave us all something to work on. I'm hoping to bring six students next year (with the assistance of a scholarship from an alum). We thank you, Scott.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home