BIG NEWS: A New Photoshop User is born! :-)

I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that God has blessed our family with the birth of a happy, healthy, sweet little baby girl. Her name is Kira Nicole Kelby, and she's shown here (safe in the arms of her big brother) shortly after her birth on Friday. She's a tiny little peanut, at just 5 lbs, 15 oz., and she's 18.5 inches long, but every bit of her is adorable (as her proud dad can attest to). She's in great health, and mom and baby are doing wonderfully well. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who was praying for her during this "touch-and-go" pregnancy, that had my wife hospitalized for five long weeks, and months on mandatory bed rest. Your prayers really meant a lot, and they sure did work! If I can break away from snuggling Kira, I'll post some Photoshop news and tips, but right now, I'm just floating on cloud 9 with my little angel. :-)


19 Comments:
That's awesome, Scott! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Bless you and your family.
-Leon
You might wanna take up photography for real now ;-)
Scott - I know you probably have better things to do right now than looking at your blog; but once you get around to looking here - big congratulations!!
Please take another second out of your busy life to reflect on what you've got and enjoy it thoroughly. May God bless you and
your family!
Congratulations Scott! My best to you and your family!
How Awesome, Scott! Congratulations! Although I'm sorry to hear your wife had such a hard time. But, God is good! Enjoy that new little one. :-)
Congratulations! God bless her and you with your family.
Ahhhh, those sleepless nights. Congratulations to you and your family.
Jeff
Wooo Hoooo!
Congratulations and God Bless!!!!!
David Cuerdon
Fantastic! Congratulations...
- Nick
Congratulations. Looks like a keeper.
All the best, I have three daughters, and am still on cloud 9!
Welcome to the world Kira!
Having seen the deep true love your father has for your mother and brother I can only assume you are in for a wonderful life. You fought hard enough to get here. Jordan was lucky to have had your parents all his own for awhile now he is lucky to have the joy of sharing them with you.
Better work on that smile, kid, I have a hunch you are going to be looking at your dad through the front end of a lens for many years to come.
Congratulations Kelbys!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Congratulations Scott
And I hope
She will be the best in photoshop
like her Father
one of your Fans
in Other Side of The World
I am Ali From Iran
Napp Member
congratulations! glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. i'm sure the little one will be quite the photoshopper ;)
Congratulations to the entire Kelby family!
Love,
Pete & Mary Ellen
Congratulations!
You have new born baby and some new awards too.
I'm sure you always getting bless from God and Photoshop users
God Bless you all !!!
Oscar Nonis
with Sri Lankan smile
Congratulations, Mr. Scott Kelby! She is beautiful and God bless you and your family! :) Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home