COOL STUFF: Want to Feel Really Stupid?
I must, because I just went and started taking the "VR Photography" free online test at http://www.vrphotography.com/data/pages/askexperts/quizfmst.html Now, I personally don't do virtual reality photography, so I'm at a slight disadvantage, but of course, once I got into the test (actually at question one), I realized that I'm at a huge disadvantage. Go ahead and give the test a shot. It's very humbling.


3 Comments:
13 / 20 = 65.0%
You did fairly well. Keep working. Photography is a lifetime learning process.
My mother was right, I should have been a doctor.
10 / 20 = 50.0%
You need some more attention to the basics of Virtual Reality Photography.
Wow... I only got half...
But on the plus side, I got half! :P
Pretty good for somebody who's still not entirely sure what Virtual Reality Photography really is.
Cheers,
AutumnRae
www.autumnmeyer.com
Hello all...
Review the answers after you've finished the test the first time. Then go back and take it again (you might have to restart your browser to get back in).
Then, you can tell everyone that you scored in the high 80s or 90s. (You don't have to tell them you repeated it, if you don't want to.) Truly impressive!
Glad you're all having fun with it.
There's lot's more info about Virtual Reality (VR) photography on the web site, if you want to explore more at: http://www.vrphotography.com
Thanks for your interest and for the links.
Best,
Scott Highton
Author, Virtual Reality Photography
http://www.vrphotography.com
Post a Comment
<< Home