Photoshop Seminar Thanks!

Just a quick note of thanks to everybody (over 600 of you--photo by Larry Becker) who attended our "Photoshop CS2 Power Tour" seminar yesterday at the Tampa Convention Center. Dave Cross did most of the work, but I was able to sneak in and do a session on "Photo Finishing" before I had to race off to a pre-natal visit with my wife who's due any day now with a little baby girl. I had a blast and it was so great seeing so many NAPP members, old friends, and making new ones. Thanks again for a great day! (You can still catch Dave Cross on the road with this tour, at http://www.photoshopseminars.com)


2 Comments:
Scott, that's great news! Congrats on the baby girl! My warmest wishes for a great delivery.
-Leon
Hi Scott-
Congratulation on the addition of your new baby to your family. What a blessing!
Post a Comment
<< Home