COOL STUFF: Another Reason I love B&H Photo

You have to hand it to the marketing team at B&H Photo--they're thinking ahead. Get this: they heard I had a newborn baby daughter, so they sent her a pink Barbie 35mm Camera, and two extra rolls of 35mm film. I guess they wanted to make sure that: (a) she becomes a B&H Photo customer [just like her dad], and (b) to make sure she actually knows what traditional "film" is. How cool is that? My thanks to Manny, Gabriel, Ben, David, and the entire crew at B&H for such a wonderfully thoughtful gift. If I didn't already love you guys, I surely would now!


3 Comments:
Very cool of them! Lets just hope film is still around by the time she's old enough to use it... ;)
that's so thoughtful! pretty clever, too. :)
I was really touched when I got it. Over the past year I've really got to know some of the B&H crew and they're really some very special people, with a very big heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home