Tuesday, February 14, 2006

NEWS: Adobe Posts Lightroom Beta 2


Last night Adobe posted a new update to Adobe Lightroom. This new version, Beta 2, adds new features including expanded Metadata features; Crop and Straighten capabilities, and the ability to play music with your Slideshows. If you're a Mac user, and you haven't downloaded the Free Beta version of Lightroom, you gotta (I mean gotta) go and try it out. I'm already using it to manage all my digital images and I just love it. The beta is very stable, it's a very small download (like 9MB), and it runs like a champ. I promise, you'll fall in love with it (best of all, since this is a public beta testing period, it's free and fully functional). Download it today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since even Apple has come over to the "Dark Side" I can't believe Adobe is forgetting where the market is. Where is our PC version?

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine they'll have a feature set locked down on the Mac side before they bother going too far with the PC side so that any code that is seriously altered or cut isn't wasted on both platform versions.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home