Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Baby Kira in B&W


I know there's nothing more obnoxious than a new dad with a Camera, but I can't help it. I have a beautiful new subject to shoot, and for some strange reason every shot I take of her looks better than any shot I've taken before. I guess little baby girls are just magic that way. :-) Anyway, here's a black & white taken yesterday (she'a about 11 days old now). I would promise not to post too many more baby photos here, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't keep my word.

12 Comments:

Blogger David Cuerdon said...

Beautiful!!!!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Scott. She is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

-Leon

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott - what a great photo. I concur...she's a beautiful girl.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Christopher Campbell said...

Wow!,
I have three daughters,
the youngest is 10 now,
this takes me back,
enjoy.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jason D. Moore said...

Precious.

9:35 AM  
Blogger pixel_pusher said...

Awesome image- so serene and delicate. No reason to apologize- we've all been button-bustin' proud over something in our lives!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious photo, no doubt. Can't wait to post similar pics on my own blog (we're expecting in July, but don't know the sex yet). Anyway contratulations and worry not about posting too many shots of your new pride and joy. :)

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Kelby, are you trying to say that you can actually take pictures, not just do PS magic with them ? :-)

Best regards from Helsinki / Finland,
Jarmo
another proud father.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Spencer M. Hall said...

beautiful little girl and great photo. :)

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo Scott, I can see why you are so proud, Kira obviously takes her good looks from her mother. ;-)

Congratulations and best wishes to you all.

Paul

11:55 AM  
Blogger mel said...

She's Beautiful!! :) Melissa Rep.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Photocat said...

What a beautiful baby. I take it is yours...
Congrats. Please post more pics of her, most people like baby pics anyway.
The black and white conversion looks smashing. Thanks for the tip

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home