Tuesday, February 07, 2006

NEWS: Community Site for Nikon Users


Larry Becker (NAPP's Executive Director) ran into a NAPP member at the Tampa seminar last week who told him about an online community for Nikon Shooters called The Nikonians (http://www.nikonians.org). The site is very professionally designed, and they have different levels of membership available, and one of the benefits is a printed "Photographers ID Badge." Worth checking out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a longtime member of the Nikonians community and I just want to tell you that we are a friendly community with a mutlitude of members who are willing to share their knowledge of all things photographic. All we ask is that you share our enthusiasm for Nikon cameras. :)

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for spreading the word about our community. As you probably know you are one of our heroes. Thank you.
JRP
Nikonians founder

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything like this for Canon fans? It sounds like a great idea, but I'm already financially (and emotionally :P ) invested in Canon...

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a beginner into the digital photo world, I was lucky enough to read a review on the new D50 Nikon on Nikonians. I asked lots of "dumb" questions and always got back useful answers from people who love this hobby. I am now a new owner of the D50, a new member of Nikonians and bought Photoshop Elements 4 and new owner of The Photoshop Elements 4 Book for Digital Photographers...I might get fired if I don't put this hobby a side while I am at work and focus on my job so I can continue to buy my toys!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott,
Nikonians is in deed a great site. I have been a member (silver) there for over a year and have learned a lot of great things. Not as many great things about photoshop as I learned from your PS CS2 for Digital Photographers though. That book Rocks!

Anyway keep up the good work and congratulations on your new addition to the family, she is precious.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home