Wednesday, February 08, 2006

NEWS: Got My New Channels Book Today!


I just got my first copy of my new book, "The Photoshop Channels Book," and I'm totally psyched. It just came off the press, which means if you preordered a copy on Amazon.com, your copy will be there soon. If you didn't preorder a copy yet, it's not too late. In fact, don't just buy one copy. Also buy a copy for your: friends, family, co-workers, any mild acquaintances, friends you haven't seen since high school, total strangers who look friendly, etc. Amazon.com has it for only $26.39, which if you ask me is too darn cheap (this is why Amazon doesn't ask me). Click here to order your today so you'll be the first to get this groundbreaking book by the father of superbaby Kira.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spencer M. Hall said...

sweet! i'll have you know it's been on my wishlist for months now, waiting for the release. just placed the order and cant wait for it to get here.

i hope superbaby is enjoying her photoshop channels bedtime stories.... :)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cover of your latest book! In fact, it looks a little like a certain website I know... ;-)

BTW, congratulations on your recent addition! Happy to hear that mom and baby are doing well! Post MORE baby pix! (how does Kira's big brother feel about all this?)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't God Great?

Praise Him...

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just received the new book yesterday (2/28) from Amazon. Looks great, and very useful, as always. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the tutorials this weekend.

Andy

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home