TIP: Faster Flattening in CS2

Want a faster way to flatten your Layered documents? If you have CS2, just Control-click (PC: Right-click) on any Layer in the Layers palette and choose Flatten Image from the pop-up menu that appears (as shown here). It's not as fast as a keyboard shortcut, but it’s faster than digging through Layers palette's the pop-down menu.


3 Comments:
Scott,
I just love reading your blog. Your energy spills over on to me and I become so motivated. I missed you last week! Where is the best information on smart objects, for someone who has been avoiding using them. I am a phototgrapher. Matt's tutorial on smart picture packages might make me a believer.
I got your channels book yesterday, can't wait to dive in to that. thanks.
Hi Anonymous:
Matt's new book, Photoshop Speed Clinic" has an entire section on Smart Objects, and he did a great job on it. The book's on press now, and should be out in just a few weeks. You can pre-order it on Amazon.com :-)
Thanks,
Scott
P.S. Thanks for getting the Channels Book. Let me know what you think.
Thank you Scott...I ordered Matt's new book, and haven't reviewed yours yet, but I promise I will. Thanks for taking the time to respond while you are so busy. I did take a few of your classes last Sept. at Photoshop world, and am not really anonymous, I just don't have an account here yet. My name is Janet. Congratulations on your new little darling, she's adorable. I also wanted to tell you that the only reason I'm not going to the next photoshop world is because I am still devouring and absorbing what I have available to me from that huge book I brought home, but I would like to know when the NEXT PW will be and where.... ~janet
Post a Comment
<< Home