Wednesday, March 01, 2006

NEWS: The Big Buzz at PMA


I got a chance to walk the expo floor at PMA (Photo Marketing Assn) show in Orlando yesterday, and four products were pretty much generating all the buzz: (1) First, Logitech's NuLOOQ navigator and tooldial, which bring a new level of control to Photoshop, are just absolutely cool as heck. Click this link to see what all the fuss is about (and why you'll them both. Bad!). (2) Nikon's new Capture NX (available later this year) was another big talk of the show. They worked with nikMultimedia on this major new version, and when I saw it today my jaw dropped more than once. Very, very cool stuff. (3) Adobe was packing them in showing Lightroom, and it was drawing more than its share of ohhhs and ahhhs, and (4) Canon's new printers were getting lots of love from everybody. That's it so far. If I hear any new buzz later today, I'll report. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of a windows version???

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home