NEWS: Cool New Photoshop Book from Kid Kloskowski

Just wanted to give you a heads-up: my Photoshop TV Co-host Matt "Rockin' the Houseski" Kloskowski is coming out with a kick-butt new book called "Photoshop Speed Clinic." The book shows you how to work faster and smarter in Photoshop by adding automation to your work, including actions, scripting, smart objects, and it includes about every slick shortcut, clever workaround, and flat out faster way to do things in Photoshop. The book is on press right now, but you can pre-order it today so you're the first to get it, by clicking this Amazon.com link. I got to see the book right before it went to press, and I was really, really impressed with what Matt has done, and "Speed Clinic" is exactly the right name. If you want to work faster, get "the kid's" book today!


3 Comments:
Matt had some great Smart Object demos at the Adobe booth at PMA. I will definitely have to get this book and see what other great tips he has on speeding up my workflow. The boy has mad skillz!
Thanks Jeff. It actually has an entire chapter about Smart Objects in it. I really just scratched the surface at PMA.
put me on the must own list. I'm already waiting for amazon to send it to me :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home