Friday, April 28, 2006

I've Been Off Shooting. :-)


Hi Everybody:
I got a chance to take some time off, and I'm out West shooting with my good friend Bill Fortney, from Nikon Professional Services, and Matt "Houseski" Kloskowski just joined us last night, so he's here now, too. Here's a shot taken in Arizona's Antelope Canyon Slots (click on it for a larger version). I'm in Utah shooting now, and if I can any decent shots, I'll post 'em now that I have Internet access. -Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger David Cuerdon said...

Hey Scott!

Gorgeous shots!
Northern Arizona and Southern Utah are my favorite places in the world.
My wife Lisa and I got married at the Grand Canyon 15 years ago, we're going back next month to renew our wedding vows.
Have fun shooting in the most beautiful part of the world!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi man i just bye your book "photoshop cs2 for digitalphotographers" in swedish and i LOVE it, your humor and the way you write is almost poetic :)) love it


/Bruno

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home