A Man and His Bus....

Our buddy Ben Willmore stopped by the KW Media Group offices this week and gave the staff a tour of his new tour bus (If you haven't heard about Ben's bus, get all the details and more photos at whereisben.com). Ben's inaugural trip was bringing the bus down to Photoshop World Miami, but the rest of crew didn't get a chance to see it, so we swung by while in route to his NAPP-produced Photoshop for Photographers seminar in Orlando. Here's a shot of Ben posing with his bus (photo by Larry Becker), and we call it "A Man and His Bus." Remember, with Ben behind the wheel of a 20 ton vehicle hurling down Florida's highways at speeds in excess of 80 MPH, is there really any need for the rest of us to needlessly risk our lives by being on these same roads? I think not. ;-)


4 Comments:
haha that's a great picture of ben, with his hair blowing in the wind and all...
I think Ben's idea is amazing! If I had the resources I could totally see myself doing that. (so jealous)
With the price of gas rising every day, I envy Ben that he can afford to fill that baby up!
Just remeber to get out of the way when you see Ben coming down the road!
Post a Comment
<< Home