Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Flower Shoot, Part 1


I was ordering some flowers this week, and while I was at the florist, I had them send me a fresh batch of Gerbera Daisies so I could shoot some at home that afternoon (I know--it sounds like cheating---ordering flowers from a florist to get perfect flowers, but hey---it works). Here's one of the shots from my shoot yesterday, taken with a Macro zoom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love it Scott. The colors are awesome! Did you use a tabletop and special lightings or simply the late afternoon sunlight?

Holger & Jana

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Super photo. As per the comment from Holger and Jana, what lighting set up did you use (if any) and you mentioned that you used a Macro Zoom lense..which one, cos it's awesome! :o)

Best wishes,
Glyn

2:10 AM  
Blogger Johan said...

A really nice photo! The colors makes the picture superb.

Rock on! / Johan, Swe.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home