Why I Love The Adobe Blogs

A number of product managers and engineer's at Adobe have their own public Adobe blogs, and something happened this last week that reminded me of how much I enjoy having this great insight into what Adobe is thinking/feeling.
Last week a Web site posted an article trying to paint the case that Adobe and Apple are at war over Apple's Aperture. I read the article, and it seemed to me that there were some major misstatements of facts (to say the least). PhotoshopNews.com jumped on the story right away (those guys are on the ball), and right on the heels of it was a great post from Adobe's John Nack (one of the Photoshop project managers) on his Adobe blog addressing the "Adobe and Apple at War" article directly, immediately, and frankly. This is the kind of insight, comment (and emotion), you'd usually never get from your average Fortune 500 company, whose only communication with the public is normally through carefully orchestrated press releases. I think these Adobe blogs are priceless to us, Adobe's customers, and I applaud Adobe for giving their product managers and engineers a real voice and connection to their end users.
Read John's blog post at http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/ and check out all the Adobe blogs at http://blogs.adobe.com/


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Scott!
Thought you might like this one. Check it out...
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/973/1148/1600/adobe_vin.jpg
Rock on! /J
Stupid guestbook! The entire adress can't be seen. But it's there. So make sure you get it all. Should end with ".jpg". / J
Post a Comment
<< Home