The Photography of Thomas Broening

I'm not sure how I ran across this site, but I've had it bookmarked for a while because I absolutely love his work. Thomas Broening is an Oakland-based photographer and his images are just absolutely captivating to me. If you check out his site (it's really worth a visit), make sure you look at his Bethlehem Steel gallery, his Villa Motel gallery, and...ah heck, just look at all his galleries (it doesn't take long). Seeing his stuff makes me want to grab my camera and head out the door. See for yourself.


4 Comments:
Awesome site! Thanks so much Scott, for suggesting the visit. Makes me want to go get my camera, too. By the way...loved your classes at Photoshop World '06! Regina Pagles
Thanks for the link, amazing photos. Do you know of any tutorials for his technique?
Hi I found another person's gallery slightly similar to this kind of style. They all look beautiful to me, and I just wonder what they did to make it look like that.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2231437
Hi Everyone...my first comment to one of Scott's postings! How exciting!
Check out www.byronjorjorian.com for some more amazing photography.
I saw his work in a collection on display while passing through Nashville last year.
His waterfalls are my personal favorites!
Post a Comment
<< Home