Thursday, March 01, 2007
About Me

- Name: Scott Kelby
- Location: Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
Previous Posts
- 8-Photo Pano Taken This Morning (click for larger ...
- Abandoned Tripods
- Our Yosemite Group Shot (click for much larger ver...
- Dawn at Yosemite Falls (click for larger version)
- Me and Moose
- Shooting at DLWS
- I'm Off To Yosemite For a DLWS Workshop
- More Location Lighting Stuff
- Here's The Other Shot
- Lightroom Beta "Times Out" in 8 Days...but....



2 Comments:
Hey Scott,
The guy beside you........
WHat is the make and model of his tripod. I am 6'4 and cannot find a good tripod that will go high enough with out using the center post.
Ps I have ALL your books. You are my Mentor in Photoshop!
Thanks,
Billy Mowery
Hey Scott,
The guy beside you........
What is the make and model of his tripod. I am 6'4 and cannot find a good tripod that will go high enough with out using the center post. It looks like that one will.
PS. I have ALL your books. You are my Mentor in Photoshop!
Thanks,
Billy Mowery
Post a Comment
<< Home