Thursday, March 16, 2006

Danger On The Road to Photoshop World Miami!

If you're driving down to Photoshop World Miami next week, and at some point you see one of those huge custom motor coaches swerving from lane to lane, and forcing smaller vehicles off the road, don't freak out--it's just our buddy, and well-known Photoshop guru, Ben Willmore on his way to the conference. He just sold his cozy cabin in the Colorado woods for the swanky digs of a "rock star" bus and now that Ben's behind the wheel, the roads just aren't safe any more. You can view full color photos of Ben's Magic Bus, and map out your route to minimize a possible encounter (and the damage that may ensue) by visiting Ben's blog at http://www.whereisben.com. Remember, if you know where Ben is, there's less chance that he'll ram into you. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Kelby said...

See, Ben is on the road, so consider my post a public service. :-)

Have safe travels Mr. Willmore. See you in Miami! :)

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, then there is at least one person who have a longer (in time) travel route then I do.

I can't wait to get there. Starting in a cold winter Sweden tomorrow and with "just" a 26 hour car/air trip later I will be in Miami.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, then there is at least one person who have a longer (in time) travel route then I do.

I can't wait to get there. Starting in a cold winter Sweden tomorrow and with "just" a 26 hour car/air trip later I will be in Miami.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home