The Photoshop Q&A Book

If you think that sounds like a great idea for a book, I totally agree, but not only is there a Photoshop Q&A book out there, it's absolutely brilliant. The only problem is: it's not called the Photoshop Q&A Book. It's called "The Photoshop Help Desk Book," by Dave Cross, and I think it should get the award for "Best Photoshop book with the most misleading title." I mean, it certainly does offer lots of tips on troubleshooting and how to avoid common problems, but the real heart of his book is a Q&A book, and a brilliant one at that. It's rare that I say "This is a book every Photoshop user should own," but "This is a book every Photoshop user should own!" Dave did just a fantastic job of asking just the right questions (hundreds of them, by the way), and giving answers that will save you time, frustation, and you'll learn so much it'll make your head hurt. I highly recommend it to any who wants to work smarter in Photoshop. Amazon.com has it in stock for only $23.09. Cheap. Here's the link. Buy it. You'll thank me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home