NEWS: Mac Freaks: Join Me in NYC!

If you're a Macintosh user, I want to invite you to join me, Deke, Bert Monroy, Dave Cross, Katrin Eismann, Matt "Rockin' the Houseski" Kloskowski, Jack Resnicki, Chris Breen, Bob Letivus, and David Pogue (among others) for MacLive--the big mondo-cool training conference for creative professionals. It's being held at New York City's Jacob Javits Center on May 11-13, 2006 and it's going to be a blast! Lots of Photoshop training, entire tracks just for digital photography, digital video, The iPod and Podcasting, Mac OS X Tiger, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. Plus there's sessions on Lightroom, Apple's Aperture, and loads of other stuff. Registration just opened, and of course, if you're a NAPP member you get a big discount on the registration price. Check it out at http://www.maclive.com. Hope I'll see you there this May!


2 Comments:
Hey Scott,
I am an avid viewer of PS TV, and I know that you guys are giving away PS World Conference tickets as prizes for Dave's trivia. Doesn't look like winning is in the stars for me, but there is always next year. Anyway, me, being the starving college student I am, was wondering if you guys were planning on doing the same/similar thing for MacLive? I am going to Europe this summer, so I can't quite afford a ticket and airfare to MacLive...I think I could make it if I had teh chance to win theat MacLive conferencec ticket. Just curious. Thank you for your time!
-Carina, 19
PS.-Keep up the awesome work with PS TV, etc.
Hi Carina:
We'll be doing the same thing with MacLive so keep your fingers crossed--you might win! :)
Have fun in Europe. I'll be training this summer in Stockholm, Amsterdam, and Paris. I hope you'll catch one of my sessions. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home