Monday, March 20, 2006

It's Photoshop World Week!


I'm heading down to Miami today for Photoshop World (it runs Tues. thru Friday), and if you're down that way and you see me between sessions, don't forget to say "hi." I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody, and I've got two brand new sessions I'm trying out so I'm pretty psyched. We've got some big NAPP announcements planned during the opening keynote, and Adobe will be showing some pretty cool stuff during the keynote as well (I can't reveal what they are now, but you'll hear about them by Wednesday morning. I will tell you this: it's not about Photoshop CS3 so don't crank up the rumor mill, but it will be newsworthy for sure)! Should be a really fun week (the photo shown here is a shot from the keynote at Boston PSWorld. Click for a larger view). I hope to see you there! :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i could be there. Why don't you come to holland?!

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto I too wish i could be there . I would be happy to help you come to Vancouver BC or even Whistler !? E-mail me if you ever want to do a Canadian date . byron@imagecultivation.com .

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott-
I wish that this was scheduled at a time during a school vacation so teachers could join you! I wish I was there!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home