Friday, June 09, 2006

Nikon Releases D2Xs (update to D2X)


This week Nikon introduced a newly updated version of their popular D2X digital camera. The D2Xs now features a dimmed (masked) boundary area when shooting in High-Speed crop mode, an in-camera black and white mode, an improved LCD monitor, and a host of other improvements to the functionality (but not the picture quality) over the D2X. For more info, check out either RobGalbraith.com or dpreview.com

3 Comments:

Blogger sagephotography said...

Hi Scott!

This is not a comment on the Nikon D2X.

I have CS2 questions.

Is there a way in the bridge/image processor to resize verticle & hortizontal photos @ the same time? and change the resolution?

Also, can I sort images by orientation in the bridge or do I need to seperate manually into two folders?

Thank for your time!

mike@sagephotography.net

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is scott?

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he already left holland

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home