I'm Off To Vermont

Well, this weekend I'm off to do one of my absolute favorite things: spend a week shooting, in some just beautiful scenery, with some of my good friends. I'm heading up to Vermont tothe Digital Landscape Workshop Series (DWLS) to shoot with Moose Peterson, Vincent Versace, Laurie Excel, and Joe McNally. I couldn't be more excited. They make the shooting, and the learning, so much fun, and honestly it's about as enriching of a photographic experience as you can have. If you're not on board for Vermont, go check out one of their upcoming workshops before they're sold out at http://www.digitallandscape.org. It will change the way you shoot forever. By the way, if I get any decent shots, I'll try and post them here on the blog, but they work you pretty hard (your shooting day starts at around 4:30 a.m. to get in position for the best light), so I'm not making any promises. By the way, did I mention "I Can't Wait!!!" Well, "I can't wait!!!!!"


1 Comments:
Dude,
I am soooo jealous. You get to go see the amazing fall colors and I am stuck going to Vegas for the week. I hope the colors are nice and vibrant for you but then again, you can always take care of that later :) Have a great time and I look forward to seeing some shots.
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home