Nature Photographer? You've got to get BT Journal

I subscribe to a lot of different magazines and newsletters, but if there's one that I'm always psyched to see in my mailbox, it's BT Journal (written by legendary wildlife and nature photographer Moose Peterson). If you're a wildlife photographer, this quaterly newsletter will become your Bible because it gives you an insight (and images) that are both enlightening and inspirational. An annual subscription is only $28 and it's worth every penny---I highly recommend it. (By the way, you can download a sample issue at their Web site, or even request a free sample issue). Check it out at http://www.moosepeterson.com/journal/index.html


2 Comments:
Scott
In-between writing books, being editor of Photoshop User Magazine, touring the world, taking pictures of most everything, keeping a blog up and running, being a DAD, surfing the web looking at sites of others, working on Photoshop TV segments, and probably several hundred other things how do you have time to sit down and read a magazine, or sleep for that matter?
I come home from work, eat, take the dogs out, begin work on a photograph in photoshop oops time to go to bed....heh..
You may have to write one of those books on how to be organized and Photoshop!
Keep up the good work!
George
Scott
In-between writing books, being editor of Photoshop User Magazine, touring the world, taking pictures of most everything, keeping a blog up and running, being a DAD, surfing the web looking at sites of others, working on Photoshop TV segments, and probably several hundred other things how do you have time to sit down and read a magazine, or sleep for that matter?
I come home from work, eat, take the dogs out, begin work on a photograph in photoshop oops time to go to bed....heh..
You may have to write one of those books on how to be organized and Photoshop!
Keep up the good work!
George
Post a Comment
<< Home