Vermont, Day 2

Despite the fact that the sky is gray, it's drizzeling at all times, and I haven't got a shot I'm happy with yet (despite shooting hundreds of shots between the raindrops), I'm having a blast. Here's a shot from tonight's shoot. It's a small waterfall next to an old-fashioned grist mill in Weston, Vermont. The light was...well, there was no light, but at least it was 38 degrees, so that way when the rain trickled down upon our digital camera gear, it was refreshing (see, that's called marketing).


3 Comments:
You say that you haven't got "the shot", but I think this is rather nice. I like the way the water hits the rocks on the left, without that the photo would be rather dull.
Rock on! /J
Hi Johan:
I agree---it's the rocks on the left that make the photo. I have a few shots without them, and the photo is just totally flat.
-Scott
WHAT FSTOP AND SHUTTER SPEED DID YOU USE FOR THIS SHOT?
Post a Comment
<< Home