Wanna Join Me For Some Shooting and Photoshoppin'?

Then mark your calendar's Bunky, 'cause I'm headed to the Great Smokie Mountains National Park for four days of shooting in some of the most beautiful country this great land has to offer, then when the sun is high in the sky, you and I are headed back to the classroom to learn the Photoshop Digital Photography workflow from the ground up. This Digital Photography Workflow workshop, produced by the wonderful folks at the "Great American Photography Workshop (GAPW)," takes place April 11-15, 2007 and we are just going to have a ball, so I hope you can join me, and legendary landscape photographer Bill Fortney, as we take you to shoot some of the most stunning and majestic scenery a camera can capture. There is VERY limited space for this workshop, so if you'd like to join me, sign up right away at http://www.gapweb.com/eventinfo/2007/NAPP/smokies2007.htm
P.S. My buddy Dave Cross is doing a GAPW workshop too, going to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon in Utah, on April 18-22, 2007 (sign-up using the same link above).


1 Comments:
That's like right down the street from me (a pretty long street that takes 8 hours to drive down). I might just have to talk to the accountant about this one. Have a blast on the islands.
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home